Selling valorant acc 11k VP bought, turkey account can play on eu, cheaper vp prices

Not Recently Bumped
Region
  1. EU
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes
(9 reviews)

fuatX

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Dec 13, 2016
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
3
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I CREATED A BRAND NEW ACCOUNT AND BOUGHT 11K VP, THE ACCOUNT PLAYED RANKED, MAX SILVER 1, I BOUGHT THE ChronoVoid Vandal SKIN , 8825 VP left

THE ACCOUNT HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY PENALTIES.

ALL INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE BUYER. I AM SELLING MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I LEFT THE GAME. ALL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE. I HAVE REFERENCES.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE RELIABLE SELLER.

benefits:
- u can buy more vp in future from cheapest price, reginoal price for turkey lower.
- u will take EVERY information, i was save it while creating.

discord: fuatyagiz

Payment Methods
: USDT and crypto currencies only due to country restrictions.

1738841230512.png
 
Payment options:
  • i can pay via paypall and binance, i can receive via binance only
Back
Top