SOLD USSR high rank tier VII ground only + premiums vehicle

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Filters
Level 50+
Original Owner
No

Rosamunde

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(100%) (84 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 21, 2017
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
3
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
USSR High rank ground only tier VII for sale
Full Access
Contain with T-72AV TURMS

80$ USD via PayPal / Skrill
Contact me
Discord : Kronen#7433
Email : [email protected]

5571670-5d93efd856e7b0d13e111f164921e735.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service and fast to respond got me exactly what I wanted

I got exactly what I paid for and it was great customer service very hands on
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top