AbstractVector 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 21, 2025 #1 Accidentally auto-filled username. May I politely request it be changed to "Tau" (preferably), or "Epsilon" if Tau is unavailable/too short etc...?
Accidentally auto-filled username. May I politely request it be changed to "Tau" (preferably), or "Epsilon" if Tau is unavailable/too short etc...?
ThVenus Local Moderator 672 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 2 Apr 21, 2025 #2 username is free to change within the first 10 days of your account registration. just wait for Epicnpc when he has free time and help you
username is free to change within the first 10 days of your account registration. just wait for Epicnpc when he has free time and help you
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 21, 2025 #3 Both are taken, please provide another username.
AbstractVector 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 21, 2025 #4 In that case, I'll resort to "AbstractVector". If that's unavailable, well, I'm all out, so I'll just live with what I have.
In that case, I'll resort to "AbstractVector". If that's unavailable, well, I'm all out, so I'll just live with what I have.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 21, 2025 #5 Its been updated