- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Romania
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey! I just joined and I wanna buy verification but I want to change my username first, can I do that or I need to do a new account for it?

Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Administrator
Global ModeratorBeen trying to change my username and im not sure how to (just made my account sorry if i’m being dumb)
new name: officialhash40
thx
Then can I change it to SalienceV2?
Hi I purchased it in shop, but it's just in my inventory now
Yes please change it for me or tell me how to change it, really have no clue i'm new to this
Hi there. I've been a user of this forum for almost two years now. Is it possible to change my username?
ummm hallo did the 10 days free changing usn is still available?Username change can be purchased in our shop.
Free username change is only available for new members who registered within 10 days.