G Gabizly 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 6, 2020 #1 Hi! I have created this account since three days ago (3/01/20) but I've set a wrong username. Can I Change It? New username I want: Gabizly Thanks!
Hi! I have created this account since three days ago (3/01/20) but I've set a wrong username. Can I Change It? New username I want: Gabizly Thanks!
SaltnVinegar 92 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Australia Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 6, 2020 #2 If you go to the shop page, you can see the option to purchase a username change there.
G Gabizly 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 6, 2020 #3 SaltnVinegar said: If you go to the shop page, you can see the option to purchase a username change there. Click to expand... Click to collapse... But the account has only 3 days! I had read that within 10 days its free
SaltnVinegar said: If you go to the shop page, you can see the option to purchase a username change there. Click to expand... Click to collapse... But the account has only 3 days! I had read that within 10 days its free
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 6, 2020 #4 Yes, please provide 3 usernames in case some are taken.
G Gabizly 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 6, 2020 #5 EpicNPC said: Yes, please provide 3 usernames in case some are taken. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thanks you! 1st username (what I want) = Gabizly Others usernames 2nd username = Gabizly_ 3nd username = _Gabizly
EpicNPC said: Yes, please provide 3 usernames in case some are taken. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thanks you! 1st username (what I want) = Gabizly Others usernames 2nd username = Gabizly_ 3nd username = _Gabizly
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 6, 2020 #6 Its been updated.