NOT HERE FOR POWER LEVELING? NEED SPECIFIC POKEMON INSTEAD? SCROLL DOWN BELLOW FOR PRICE QOUTES 
This service is done by hand and done in the USA of Illinois.
Accepting only paypal payments as gifts. By the time of completion, will put pictures up with proof as completion. I do not run hacks or anything that would jeopardize your account. Guaranteed or your money back.
Guaranteed Evee evolution of your choice S Class requested: $20. On certain time of day I can possibly get a handful of evees. I can get you Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flaeron at 1000cp+
Combo Deal. The Evee trio: Jolteon, Flaeron, & Vaporeon: $60 1000cp +
These prices will not change.
Why should I buy from you?
*Verified seller with verified paypal. Outstanding 10year performance as a seller.
* Happy to use middle man of course.
* Long time seller with great feed back.
* Always a pleasure to speak via phone, video call, or even skype. I'm always responsive on skype!
* Fill up easy Pokedex!
* Get rare pokemon while you sit back and I do the work!
* Communicate with me anytime either text or phone calls.
* No Tarous bull, lol!
Egg hatching services are
2 km- $1
5 km- $2
10km- $4
Pokeball x150-$3. Will get them for you in 10min
Combo deal: Hatch all eggs + fill poke balls x150+ $10 in 10-20min
Pokemon requests
This request is pretty straight forward. If you want a pokemon of your desire, I can try to get. However, with what I CAN get in my city/country are the following bellow listed. Regular without any stats, A class, & S class will very.
S Class $40 and up depending on rarity. Example: S class Flaeron $30. Or for example, S class Snorlax 1400 cp or higher is $80
A Class $20
Regular: $5
Note: I can do the service one at a time. The notation above will be centered either "OPEN" or "BUSY" I do not ever change passwords. You're more than welcome to log into your account at anytime to check your progress. It would only complicate things changing passwords. Please provide emails that you feel safe to share only used for gaming that you may feel that have nothing critically important. I give my legal consent that doesn't violate the constitution of privacy invasion.
Leveling/Boosting Terms
Power Leveling and Boosting services must clearly state the terms of their service so there is no confusion as to what the buyer is purchasing. The following information is REQUIRED in all Leveling and Boosting service threads where the provider requires login information to the customers account.
Leveling is done by (automated bots/hand)
The person that is leveling your account is located in (countries)
If the account gets banned during leveling, I will only compensate by providing you a new account but pokemon may very.
This service is done by hand and done in the USA of Illinois.
Accepting only paypal payments as gifts. By the time of completion, will put pictures up with proof as completion. I do not run hacks or anything that would jeopardize your account. Guaranteed or your money back.
Guaranteed Evee evolution of your choice S Class requested: $20. On certain time of day I can possibly get a handful of evees. I can get you Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flaeron at 1000cp+
Combo Deal. The Evee trio: Jolteon, Flaeron, & Vaporeon: $60 1000cp +
These prices will not change.
Why should I buy from you?
*Verified seller with verified paypal. Outstanding 10year performance as a seller.
* Happy to use middle man of course.
* Long time seller with great feed back.
* Always a pleasure to speak via phone, video call, or even skype. I'm always responsive on skype!
* Fill up easy Pokedex!
* Get rare pokemon while you sit back and I do the work!
* Communicate with me anytime either text or phone calls.
* No Tarous bull, lol!
Egg hatching services are
2 km- $1
5 km- $2
10km- $4
Pokeball x150-$3. Will get them for you in 10min
Combo deal: Hatch all eggs + fill poke balls x150+ $10 in 10-20min
Pokemon requests
This request is pretty straight forward. If you want a pokemon of your desire, I can try to get. However, with what I CAN get in my city/country are the following bellow listed. Regular without any stats, A class, & S class will very.
S Class $40 and up depending on rarity. Example: S class Flaeron $30. Or for example, S class Snorlax 1400 cp or higher is $80
A Class $20
Regular: $5
OPEN
Note: I can do the service one at a time. The notation above will be centered either "OPEN" or "BUSY" I do not ever change passwords. You're more than welcome to log into your account at anytime to check your progress. It would only complicate things changing passwords. Please provide emails that you feel safe to share only used for gaming that you may feel that have nothing critically important. I give my legal consent that doesn't violate the constitution of privacy invasion.
Leveling/Boosting Terms
Power Leveling and Boosting services must clearly state the terms of their service so there is no confusion as to what the buyer is purchasing. The following information is REQUIRED in all Leveling and Boosting service threads where the provider requires login information to the customers account.
Leveling is done by (automated bots/hand)
The person that is leveling your account is located in (countries)
If the account gets banned during leveling, I will only compensate by providing you a new account but pokemon may very.
Last edited:
