JaWs 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 10, 2008 #1 Am asking myself if I can be in trouble (ban, etc) if I buy US service (US IP) when living in Québec, Canada (Canada IP)? And vise versa. Thank you
Am asking myself if I can be in trouble (ban, etc) if I buy US service (US IP) when living in Québec, Canada (Canada IP)? And vise versa. Thank you
M MARCKLAM 68 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 10, 2008 #2 personally, i give it a day before i login - then it should be all good - cooldown.
JaWs 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 10, 2008 #3 Like if I moved to usa, play in a friend house then come back to canada? Sound good. So its better wait 24h before, and 24h after if I understand you.
Like if I moved to usa, play in a friend house then come back to canada? Sound good. So its better wait 24h before, and 24h after if I understand you.
M MARCKLAM 68 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 10, 2008 #4 thats correct - the 24 hour rule to maximize safety. well rule of thumb is the physical distance traveling time.
thats correct - the 24 hour rule to maximize safety. well rule of thumb is the physical distance traveling time.
JaWs 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 11, 2008 #5 Thank a lot for the anwser