US Living Flame level 40 Fire mage SoD Alliance. Exalted WSG

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

gutturally70

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 8, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
4
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys I'm selling my Season of Discovery account. I'll list the appealing points of the account below with some screenshots. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message!

It also has a level 25 hunter on the account



-WSG EXALTED (Have the bracers)

-225/225 Tailoring/Engineering

-Rank 5 PVP

-Epic Helm, Necklace, and belt.

- 2/3 Irradiated set (just need trousers)

- Have all the runes for Fire Mage gameplay

-2/3 token system for your PVP 3 SET PIECE (just need Power Depleted Legs)

-Double BIS Trinket!

-Class Mount


The parse of this character is 80+, so it should be easy for you to join a Pug Group run.


I'm also selling my 2nd battle net account which has Diablo 4 as well. If you want to buy both, I'll give a slight bundle deal discount!

1710720041998.png

1710720120212.png

1710720581600.png

1710720672264.png


1710720695962.png



PRICE: $80 NEGOTIABLE

Discord: WarmBacardi
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello. I made a trade guardian purshase request for your asking price.
 
G
Hey I just saw your request for the trade guardian! We can proceed onward there
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top