Aaron_VoCatus 61 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Ecuador Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 4, 2014 #1 Submit Feedback Looking for a us server imperial cd key including the explorers pack
UPhunter BANNED Apr 4, 2014 Banned - ignored scam dispute - multiple scam accusations - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/673072-Scam-accusation-against-UPhunter got the keys, we're doing a transaction as we speak - - - Updated - - - Gone
Banned - ignored scam dispute - multiple scam accusations - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/673072-Scam-accusation-against-UPhunter got the keys, we're doing a transaction as we speak - - - Updated - - - Gone
Aaron_VoCatus Apr 4, 2014 thanks for the heads up, i was curious about that B yes sir any time you just change your mega server in the launcher options
leetdemon BANNED Apr 4, 2014 Banned - Refusing to resolve dispute https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/985876-BDO-Original-email-got-recalled?p=5037915#post5037915 any key/account can play on either US or EU btw
Banned - Refusing to resolve dispute https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/985876-BDO-Original-email-got-recalled?p=5037915#post5037915 any key/account can play on either US or EU btw
UPhunter BANNED Apr 4, 2014 Banned - ignored scam dispute - multiple scam accusations - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/673072-Scam-accusation-against-UPhunter I've got an account, not the key I'm OO of. It's IMP edition.
Banned - ignored scam dispute - multiple scam accusations - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/673072-Scam-accusation-against-UPhunter I've got an account, not the key I'm OO of. It's IMP edition.