EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying [US] Geared Level 80 Shaman with Rare Mount(s)! [US]

Joostin

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
39   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey, everyone. :)

I'm back and am now looking to buy a level 80 Shaman (faction doesn't matter to me).

Obviously the better the gear is on the Shaman, the more I will pay for it (please specify which specs the Shaman has gear for).

The MAIN thing I am looking at when searching through Shamans to buy is A PAIR OF RARE MOUNTS (one flying, one ground (the more, and the rarer, the better))! Titles may also be a bonus!

Examples of mounts I would like the Shaman I buy to have would be Mimiron's Head, Invincible's Reins, Ashes of Al'ar, Spectral Tiger, Swift Spectral Tiger, Amani Warbear, WoW TCG mounts, and so on.

My most preferred account will not necessarily be the one with the most rare mounts, but the one with both a rare flying AND a rare ground mount (all I really need is one of each, too many can be overkill as that will most likely determine how much the price of the account is :p).

I will most likely not care about how much gold the Shaman I buy has, as I can always simply buy more.

My main goal here is to find a nice level 80 Shaman with decent gear, but more importantly with a nice/a few nice mount(s). My reasoning is simple... Come Cataclysm, everyone's gear is going to be replaced within the first few days/weeks, no matter how 'godly' it is. However, rare mounts will not be. Especially rare mounts that will be removed/that will have their drop-rates decreased in Cataclysm.

SCAMMERS SHOULD NOT EVEN WASTE THEIR TIME ATTEMPTING TO SCAM ME. I KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A SCAMMER AND IN AN HONEST TRADER.

Traders with Trust Who Verification and/or reputation on MMOBay are very much the traders I would like to deal with here, however I might be willing to make exceptions (depending on the trader, the circumstances, etc.).

If you are serious about selling your Shaman to me, you must be willing to cooperate with each of the safety measurements I would like to take. As stated above, I am not going to waste my time with anyone who is not willing to be as honest in trading as I am.

Please post in this thread with an AIM screen-name or MSN address I can reach you at. Also feel free to post any details you would like me to know about your Shaman before I contact you. If you already have a 'WTS' thread for your Shaman, you may also include it in your post. We can discuss the details as well as the pricing over AIM/MSN but just so you all know I am most likely going to be spending a couple hundred dollars on this Shaman account ($100-$400).

Thanks so much for reading, I am looking forward to seeing what Shamans you all have in store for me! :D

Last edited:

EBrosBagelsBomb

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - multiple accounts - scammer - Decatus
hey add me on aim I have a shaman with the no longer obtainable swift zhevra. aim- and1ball08