I am selling a stacked full access acc which is acti only
The account has cheap crates meaning its 10cp on the first spin of every draw.
The account has a total of 8 mythics and 49 legendary + mythic spectre and legendary reaper characters.
Out of all these mythics it has the new bp50 mythic (essential for current comp players), the rare cbr lattice (p2w) and the rare type25 legacy skin phoenix inferno
The account has cheap crates meaning its 10cp on the first spin of every draw.
The account has a total of 8 mythics and 49 legendary + mythic spectre and legendary reaper characters.
Out of all these mythics it has the new bp50 mythic (essential for current comp players), the rare cbr lattice (p2w) and the rare type25 legacy skin phoenix inferno
The account has some crates/bundles epic weapons like:
Ul736 direct heat
Ak47 year of ox
Qq9 cyclone etc
The account also has some crates/bundle epic rare characters like:
Motoko (will never return)
Manta ray space cadet
Kreuger jungle scarred
Dame captain's quip (rare)
Hazmat bomber
Artery
Wicht warden
Roze rook etc
The account also has tournament camos from every single tournament seasons, including red sprite for the dlq, m13, hs and by. Glacial ripple for the fennec and cbr.
BIN/Price: 450$
Current highest offer: 360$
URGENT SALE TAKING ANY REASONABLE OFFER ABOVE CURRENT ! BUY BEFORE IT IS GONE (360)
The accepted payment methods are paypal and crypto, if you want to pay with something else then pls message me on site and I'll see what I can do.
BIN/Price: 450$
Current highest offer: 360$
URGENT SALE TAKING ANY REASONABLE OFFER ABOVE CURRENT ! BUY BEFORE IT IS GONE (360)
The accepted payment methods are paypal and crypto, if you want to pay with something else then pls message me on site and I'll see what I can do.
Last edited:
