WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Update 10/29/2020: Budget is $4000 for the absolute perfect account.
Looking for an account specifically with multiple CE (at least 6), high rankings preferably CE's with top 100, and orange/pink parses. Healer/ranged DPS only, not druid.
Don't particularly care about anything else however I will pay extra for some mounts/xmogs but not necessary.
I have a balance druid with resto off spec I can trade as well with multiple US top 100 and one US top 50
Please message me a brief description of your account (or thread) and then we can take it to discord if needed. If it looks like we may have a deal, I will require the actual name and armory of your character to confirm rankings and parses.
Payment: Paypal F&F, Zelle, BTC
Looking for an account specifically with multiple CE (at least 6), high rankings preferably CE's with top 100, and orange/pink parses. Healer/ranged DPS only, not druid.
Don't particularly care about anything else however I will pay extra for some mounts/xmogs but not necessary.
I have a balance druid with resto off spec I can trade as well with multiple US top 100 and one US top 50
Please message me a brief description of your account (or thread) and then we can take it to discord if needed. If it looks like we may have a deal, I will require the actual name and armory of your character to confirm rankings and parses.
Payment: Paypal F&F, Zelle, BTC
Last edited:
