Selling Update 3.7 bundle All Event & Exploration Service | Manual by Me | 100% Safe

Bumped 1 day ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS

VioleT SS

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (43 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 27, 2023
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

I don't have any workers, and I never let anyone else work on your account. I personally complete every boosting order myself, ensuring it's 100% safe and secure.

All services are personally done by me only — 100% safe & manual play!
Partial completion available — discount can be discussed depending on the remaining progress.

Included Services
Exploration
• 100% Simulacrum Nexus - Patch 3.7 Map
only eksplor $11

Main Quest
• All Patch 3.7 Main Quest


Side Quest

• All Patch 3.7 Side Quests

Events
I’ll work on all the events from patch 3.7 until the end of patch 3.7, since there are still some events that haven’t been released yet. I’ll log in again later, and we can stay in touch for further updates.

Endgame Content

• Endstate Matrix
• Whimpering Wastes
• Fantasies of the Thousand Gateways
• Tactical Hologram: Synchronization

I’m a professional Wuthering Waves player with experience in account maintenance, progression, and optimization.

I’m also a 2-digit UID account holder, which reflects my early access and long-term experience with the game.

Personally handled by me only
✔ 300+ completed orders
✔ 2-digit UID account holder
✔ 100% manual play
✔ No cheats, bots, or macros
✔ Fast, safe, and high-quality service
✔ Account safety guaranteed

Please contact me before order any transaction. You can dm me or Contact me below :
Active Time : 7 am - 9 pm GMT+7 / UTC+7
Facebook (work only) (Fast Response) : https://web.facebook.com/alfath.ayub.5?locale=id_ID
Discord (Fast Response) : vviolet3
Wuthering Waves   7_22_2026 10_44_28 AM.png
Wuthering Waves   7_22_2026 10_44_53 AM.png
Wuthering Waves   7_22_2026 10_44_39 AM.png
Wuthering Waves   6_4_2026 12_15_42 PM.png
Wuthering Waves   8_4_2026 10_39_29 PM.png
Wuthering Waves   10_3_2026 10_31_39 AM.png
Wuthering Waves   6_4_2026 12_20_59 PM (2).jpg
Wuthering Waves   6_28_2026 8_52_09 AM (1).jpg
Wuthering Waves   8_18_2026 3_50_55 PM (1).jpg
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: discordapp.com/users/1052414989987741696
Username: vviolet3
ID# 1052414989987741696
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Qris, Crypto Usdt

Attachments

  • Wuthering Waves   8_18_2026 3_50_55 PM (1).jpg
    Wuthering Waves 8_18_2026 3_50_55 PM (1).jpg
    346.1 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent service as always

Very fast, professional, and friendly seller. Completed challenging events quickly
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and Friendly

Seller started and finished the service very promptly. Do delays and wait. Highly recommended!
 
Back
Top