Selling UO Outlands gold 18$ PayPal, crypto

Not Recently Bumped
Original Owner
Yes
(3 reviews)

kozlo

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Georgia
Member Since
May 21, 2021
Last seen
Country
Georgia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Good day, adventurer!☀️

I have been successfully selling gold on UO Outlands for over three years, using the safest methods.

Feel free to contact me. I will prepare your order and handle the transaction as smoothly as possible, paying close attention to detail and offering useful advice if needed.


Current prices​

  • 5mil – $90
  • 10mil – $180
For new customers, the minimum order is 5mil.

Discord: kozlostore
EpicNPC PM

Payment​

  • PayPal (Friends & Family for new customers)
  • Cryptocurrency - USDT, BTC, etc.

A Few Things to Keep in Mind​

Even with all the safety measures I take, and despite never having had such an incident in hundreds of completed trades, nothing can guarantee that your account will not be banned by Outlands.

If you get caught and banned, no refund or compensation will be provided. However, I will always be here to offer advice.

I may refuse to sell gold or change the purchase limits for new customers.
epic.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
Last edited:
Back
Top