Unable to post/preview thread when using embed IMGUR link

Not Recently Bumped

DragonRat408

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 12, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi there!

I am new to this marketplace and am trying to sell my Dragalia Lost Gacha Account.

I've been working on my post for a few days and I have many pictures to show my potential buyers.
I decided it'd be most convenient to use the imgur embed feature as that's what I saw in a lot of other posts.

When I preview my post without the embed url, the preview works just fine! It's only when i add the EMBED url link from imgur that it fails.


Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 4.11.01 PM.png



How is it that everybody else is able to embed URL images just fine but I can't?

My imgur embed contains 38 images, 3 of them being GIFS. Could this be a potential problem?
Or is it the syntax of the embed post thats triggering a security block
Very frustrating issue but thank you in advance for the help!
 
Back
Top