Unable to edit thread?

Not Recently Bumped

LightWinter

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Nov 12, 2020
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have a posting (my latest one) where I want to edit it and remove my discord tag, however I don't see an option to edit my post anymore. The item hasn't been sold, so I don't want to delete the post incase I need to bump it again in the future.
 
I have a posting (my latest one) where I want to edit it and remove my discord tag, however I don't see an option to edit my post anymore. The item hasn't been sold, so I don't want to delete the post incase I need to bump it again in the future.

Hey @LightWinter,

To make changes to your content, go to the bottom left side of your thread and you will see three dots “....” select it.



1218177-c194a493977eff58379b664639ea5626.jpeg




Once clicked, a tab will appear, hit “Edit”.



1218179-5758d3d5eee2eca087406b24e4c5523b.jpeg




Keep in mind, edit time limit is 30 days from thread creation date for free users. If you’re content is past that time limit consider upgrading to extend your edit privileges or close the thread and make a new one. You can also purchase an unlimited edit time from the shop as well.

Hope that helps,
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey @LightWinter,

To make changes to your content, go to the bottom left side of your thread and you will see three dots “....” select it.



1218177-c194a493977eff58379b664639ea5626.jpeg




Once clicked, a tab will appear, hit “Edit”.



1218179-5758d3d5eee2eca087406b24e4c5523b.jpeg




Keep in mind, edit time limit is 30 days from thread creation date for free users. If you’re content is past that time limit consider upgrading to extend your edit privileges or close the thread and make a new one. You can also purchase an unlimited edit time from the shop as well.

Hope that helps,
My thread was actually created around 40 days ago so that explains why I can't edit. Is there anyway I can just get the discord tag removed from my post? Would a mod be able to change it?
 
Back
Top