- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Norway
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - VPN Violation
I am selling my main CODM account I have had since the very beginning of S1. I find it no longer interesting playing COD Mobile and I have studies to take care of from August.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING MENTIONED BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
BIN: $250. Negotiable.
Not Garena.
NB! I am willing to accept any reliable middleman for this deal. I only accept PayPal (coming from balance and F&F) and any cryptocurrency listed on Coinbase. I do not want any time-waster encounters, thus why I will always ask for POF (proof of funds) before proceeding to show pictures, videos or proof of ownership to the potential buyer. Please do not make an inquiry on this listing if you do not have the required funds.
The account is super-safe and only in possession of me. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate and contact me on Telegram: MSCW5505. If you prefer Discord, please state your Discord username+tag in the comment section so I can reach out to you.
I have spent more or less $3000 USD in total on in-game purchases on this account.
This account is one of a kind. Account skins include:
- Nomad Garden
- Manta Ray
- BY15 Red Action
- BK57 New Year 2020
- DL Q33 Holidays
- DL Q33 Sweet Sniper
- American Bulldog
- ASM10 Misha
- Gunzo
- Mace
- Police
- ICR-1 Nuclear Fallout
+ much more.
Other account features:
- Fully completed BP1 and BP2
- Rare emotes
- 20+ avatars (defaults not included)
- 37 avatar frames in total
- 42 callin cards in total
- A variety of vehicle camos for BR
- A huge variety of wingsuits and parachutes for BR
- 21.41% ACCURACY
- 2.01 K/D
- 6 LEGENDARY SEASONS
- 98K KILLS
This is the account you want to have if you care about skin rarity and want to impress everyone during your games. Not to mention receiving chats and messages from jealous and surprised regarding your skins constantly. Be a one of a kind in-game superstar and shine like a diamond in the crowd.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING MENTIONED BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
BIN: $250. Negotiable.
Not Garena.
NB! I am willing to accept any reliable middleman for this deal. I only accept PayPal (coming from balance and F&F) and any cryptocurrency listed on Coinbase. I do not want any time-waster encounters, thus why I will always ask for POF (proof of funds) before proceeding to show pictures, videos or proof of ownership to the potential buyer. Please do not make an inquiry on this listing if you do not have the required funds.
The account is super-safe and only in possession of me. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate and contact me on Telegram: MSCW5505. If you prefer Discord, please state your Discord username+tag in the comment section so I can reach out to you.
I have spent more or less $3000 USD in total on in-game purchases on this account.
This account is one of a kind. Account skins include:
- Nomad Garden
- Manta Ray
- BY15 Red Action
- BK57 New Year 2020
- DL Q33 Holidays
- DL Q33 Sweet Sniper
- American Bulldog
- ASM10 Misha
- Gunzo
- Mace
- Police
- ICR-1 Nuclear Fallout
+ much more.
Other account features:
- Fully completed BP1 and BP2
- Rare emotes
- 20+ avatars (defaults not included)
- 37 avatar frames in total
- 42 callin cards in total
- A variety of vehicle camos for BR
- A huge variety of wingsuits and parachutes for BR
- 21.41% ACCURACY
- 2.01 K/D
- 6 LEGENDARY SEASONS
- 98K KILLS
This is the account you want to have if you care about skin rarity and want to impress everyone during your games. Not to mention receiving chats and messages from jealous and surprised regarding your skins constantly. Be a one of a kind in-game superstar and shine like a diamond in the crowd.
