- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
I really have no class/spec requirements at this time.
I am looking for ONE character that has some, if not all, of the following:
- Legendary Weapons/Mounts (Yes, Scarab Lords)
- Tier 3 Vanity
- full ilvl 264/277 gear
- Tons of rare mounts
- Tons of rare titles (server 1st titles with top 100 kill dates are optimal)
- Over 10k Achievement Points, while being over 11k would be more optimal.
That is all I can think of at this time. I am looking for this account to carry me through Cataclysm. I need something very unique to suit my tastes.
Please note that I am well aware of how the market has tanked with Cataclysm right around the bend, so please do not think that you can try to it off like it has not. Remember, I am in this business on a much more consistent basis than many of you are and I know the market and its prices very well.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your offers!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
I really have no class/spec requirements at this time.
I am looking for ONE character that has some, if not all, of the following:
- Legendary Weapons/Mounts (Yes, Scarab Lords)
- Tier 3 Vanity
- full ilvl 264/277 gear
- Tons of rare mounts
- Tons of rare titles (server 1st titles with top 100 kill dates are optimal)
- Over 10k Achievement Points, while being over 11k would be more optimal.
That is all I can think of at this time. I am looking for this account to carry me through Cataclysm. I need something very unique to suit my tastes.
Please note that I am well aware of how the market has tanked with Cataclysm right around the bend, so please do not think that you can try to it off like it has not. Remember, I am in this business on a much more consistent basis than many of you are and I know the market and its prices very well.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your offers!
