WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am willing to buy if my account isn’t good enough for what you are trading/equal.
LF: 100% S skins I want are to keep Viper, Golden Ratio but I would like Goro (doesn’t have to be awakened).
I also would like to have Trickster, Makoto and Crrimson Bride!
LF but not needed: Desolate sands, Junko Enoshima
I don’t really have a budget in mind so I’m willing to talk stuff out depending on trading or buying!
Acc is NAEU IOS
And my discord to talk is bongdrew#0443 !
I also would like to have Trickster, Makoto and Crrimson Bride!
LF but not needed: Desolate sands, Junko Enoshima
I don’t really have a budget in mind so I’m willing to talk stuff out depending on trading or buying!
Acc is NAEU IOS
And my discord to talk is bongdrew#0443 !
Last edited:
