• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

UFT: Tomie, Great Hero && Golden touch

Not Recently Bumped

warmpeanuts

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 8, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
iOS, NA/Eu.
I’m looking for an account with preferably two old limited skins. Bloodbath is preferred
No android, no Asia server. My account is iOS, NA/Eu and I’m only taking iOS NA/Eu accounts. My discord is ellie#9463
53263C35-C8BA-4B9C-9541-6E393EEF5108.jpeg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
F4CA7E3D-3957-43A1-A681-2C83BC97D38B.jpeg

B87195D9-E2D8-4F8F-AACE-16DFB5EAE375.jpeg

Not sure if you would be interested but these are the skins that I have 🙏🏻🙏🏻
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-buyer-chloe-5056.2280332/
i have bloodbath but its android na/eu :( if you have a pc you can always play from there, or wait till the cross platform comes out </3 im really interested in your account
 
Back
Top