• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

UFT: Season 2 acc w junji ito skins & lim emotes+ more LF: True Proof & more

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

pickIes

Level 22

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 17, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
5E2227B9-A40E-4AEC-AA98-238EF01DE84D.jpeg

THE ACCOUNT ALSO INCLUDES LIMITED EMOTES SUCH AS “LIE DOWN” & “SHOUT” FOR PRETTY MUCH EVERY CHARACTER INCLUDES IN THE EDIT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

If you’re interested you can comment on this post and i’ll get back to you as soon as possible ! Im LF True Proof, Fate, Lady 13, Dancing in the snow, Panther, Animal Tamer, and just good ole offers! I’ll also consider selling if I like the amount you offer!

I’m also interested in genshin whale accounts if you’d like to offer one!

You can comment on this post and ill answer as soon as I get the chance or you can add me on discord for a faster response! I have multiple accounts so make sure to let me know which one you’re talking about! 💕

Discord: gloss#2030
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS

THE ACCOUNT ALSO INCLUDES LIMITED EMOTES SUCH AS “LIE DOWN” & “SHOUT” FOR PRETTY MUCH EVERY CHARACTER INCLUDES IN THE EDIT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

If you’re interested you can comment on this post and i’ll get back to you as soon as possible ! Im LF True Proof, Fate, Lady 13, Dancing in the snow, Panther, Animal Tamer, and just good ole offers! I’ll also consider selling if I like the amount you offer!

I’m also interested in genshin whale accounts if you’d like to offer one!

You can comment on this post and ill answer as soon as I get the chance or you can add me on discord for a faster response! I have multiple accounts so make sure to let me know which one you’re talking about! 💕

Discord: gloss#2030
Is this still available?
 
P
sorry not anymore💕
I have this idv account Android NA/EU
PicsArt_02-09-04.37.41.jpg


And this america AR 40 WL5 genshin acc with

Fischl - C1
Barbara - C6
Sucrose - C1
Diona - C0
Diluc - C0
Klee - C0
Beidou - C0
Bennet - C2
Xiangling - C4
Lumine - C5
Noelle - C0
Ningguang - C0
Chongyun - C0
Kaeya - C0
Lisa - C0
Amber - C0
Xiao -C0

And 1k primos and 1.5m mora
 
P
ooof sorry im only ios na/eu
Are you selling this? c: Or just trade?
 
P
It’s explained in the post! You can contact me on discord if you have any more questions!
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top