• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Uft Bloodbath, Goro akechi, PANTHER

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Milkiemoo

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(50%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 22, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hiya! Putting this account I bought uft! I’m not really looking for anything in particular and I might not trade this at all, but I just wanna see offers.

Looking for Ren/Joker, Viper, and any old S tiers. Dm me on insta if interested @milkiisimp
I AM NOT SELLING!!! LOOKING FOR TRADES!! THE ACCOUNT IS IOS NA EU AND IT HAS A DMM!!! ONLY TRADING THROUGH MM!

(we can discuss the accessories in dms! If I close this thread it’s because I changed my mind on trading this)
 

Attachments

  • 12A7C9E5-84C5-490C-BB50-45AB60512259.jpeg
    12A7C9E5-84C5-490C-BB50-45AB60512259.jpeg
    821.6 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top