Hello MMO Bay!
First thing, I guarantee this account, 100% Money Back Guarantee, No issues assured!
I am not the OO of this account, I am selling this for a IRL friend, who has no time to play this game anymore.
This account is great for a new player, or someone looking for something cheap for the expansion.
(No game time on the account ATM)
80 Horde Troll Male Mage
His professions are:
393 Herb
276 Enchanting
Regular Flyer
Epic Ground
(No dual spec, but has the gold to buy it)
The account has various alts from level 1-40.
I am only seeking $50.00 USD
Post your AIM and I will contact you !
First thing, I guarantee this account, 100% Money Back Guarantee, No issues assured!
I am not the OO of this account, I am selling this for a IRL friend, who has no time to play this game anymore.
This account is great for a new player, or someone looking for something cheap for the expansion.
(No game time on the account ATM)
80 Horde Troll Male Mage
His professions are:
393 Herb
276 Enchanting
Regular Flyer
Epic Ground
(No dual spec, but has the gold to buy it)
The account has various alts from level 1-40.
I am only seeking $50.00 USD
Post your AIM and I will contact you !
