TWV- WTS [H] 85 Troll Mage, Item Level 346, ID SCAN, 100% SECURE, Epic Flight

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello MMOBay! I am not the OO of this account, I am selling for my Cousin, I can personally Garuentee this accounts safety!

-ID Scan Included

85 Troll Mage
Item Level 346, See armory below for Gear Info
-1151 Justice
-70 Valor
-115 Conquest
-599 Honor
-11 Tol Borad
-200 Gold

I am open to offers! Must have some form of rep in order to purchase ! Post here or I will need respond to you! Post your AIM

Level 85 Troll Mage | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Level 85 Troll Mage | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top