Hello MMOBay ! I am the OO of this account.
[A] 80 Human Male Warrior
25.2K Honor
486 Arena Points (Will have enough Points Tomorrow to get a Relentless Piece)
Epic Ground, Regular Flyer
Knight-Captain (Vanilla Title, you cannot get anymore!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A] 80 Dwarf Male Paladin
Has Misc Tank/DPS Pieces
371 Arena Points
7 Frost Badges
2219 Honor
3 Triumph
500g
PVP Gear: (Holy)
PVE Gear: (Holy)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A] 80 Dwarf Male Death Knight
7 Frost
9 Triumph
414 Arena
7588 Honor
Travelers Tundra Mount (20K G Mount)
Swift Zhevra (RAF Zebra Mount)
46g
PVE Gear: (Tank)
PVE Gear: (DPS, Missing 2-3 Dps pieces wearing tank instead)
PVP Gear: (Still in the works)
All of these characters are on the same realm, I also have a full BOA Cloth gear set on the Paladin for any alts you choose to level.
I am the OO, ID Scan comes with the account, along with all of the Original Keys (Vanilla/BC/WOTLK)
I am open to Offers, and I am not seeking a lot.
Payment Options - Paypal Verified / WU (WU Is preferred)
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED, LEAVE ME YOUR AIM ADDRESS
[A] 80 Human Male Warrior
25.2K Honor
486 Arena Points (Will have enough Points Tomorrow to get a Relentless Piece)
Epic Ground, Regular Flyer
Knight-Captain (Vanilla Title, you cannot get anymore!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A] 80 Dwarf Male Paladin
Has Misc Tank/DPS Pieces
371 Arena Points
7 Frost Badges
2219 Honor
3 Triumph
500g
PVP Gear: (Holy)
PVE Gear: (Holy)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A] 80 Dwarf Male Death Knight
7 Frost
9 Triumph
414 Arena
7588 Honor
Travelers Tundra Mount (20K G Mount)
Swift Zhevra (RAF Zebra Mount)
46g
PVE Gear: (Tank)
PVE Gear: (DPS, Missing 2-3 Dps pieces wearing tank instead)
PVP Gear: (Still in the works)
All of these characters are on the same realm, I also have a full BOA Cloth gear set on the Paladin for any alts you choose to level.
I am the OO, ID Scan comes with the account, along with all of the Original Keys (Vanilla/BC/WOTLK)
I am open to Offers, and I am not seeking a lot.
Payment Options - Paypal Verified / WU (WU Is preferred)
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED, LEAVE ME YOUR AIM ADDRESS
