Hello MMOBay, I am looking to sell this character ! I am not the OO, the OO is a reputated member here!
What does this sale include?
New Account, Your Choices of Details ! (For this type of sale, phone chat will be required).
DPS Gear Score- 5.8k 4/5 Tier 10, Shadows Edge, Deathbringer'ss Will
Tank Gear Score- 5.7k
Professions:
450 Enchanting
424 JC
Epic Flight
186 Arena Points
36k Honor
1K Gold + Random Items
Titles:
Brewmaster
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Twilight Vanquisher
of the Ashen Verdict
the Patient
POST YOUR AIM HERE, and I will contact you ! I am open to offers !
if you have no Rep, do not contact me!
What does this sale include?
New Account, Your Choices of Details ! (For this type of sale, phone chat will be required).
DPS Gear Score- 5.8k 4/5 Tier 10, Shadows Edge, Deathbringer'ss Will
Tank Gear Score- 5.7k
Professions:
450 Enchanting
424 JC
Epic Flight
186 Arena Points
36k Honor
1K Gold + Random Items
Titles:
Brewmaster
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Twilight Vanquisher
of the Ashen Verdict
the Patient
POST YOUR AIM HERE, and I will contact you ! I am open to offers !
if you have no Rep, do not contact me!
