I am not the OO, but I am in contact with him and he is Repd, I'd scan included.
The DK is alliance on a PVP realm.
5.8K GS Dps, Shadows Edge, Death Bringers Will.
5.6K GS Tank set, 45K HP UB
Maxed JC & Enchanting, Epic Flight.
Has some PVP Gear.
80 UD Mage, 5K GS, Duel Spec, Reg Flight.
I garuentee the accounts security.
I am looking for Warriors, prefer horde with PVP Gear.
Post your AIM and I Will contact you.
The DK is alliance on a PVP realm.
5.8K GS Dps, Shadows Edge, Death Bringers Will.
5.6K GS Tank set, 45K HP UB
Maxed JC & Enchanting, Epic Flight.
Has some PVP Gear.
80 UD Mage, 5K GS, Duel Spec, Reg Flight.
I garuentee the accounts security.
I am looking for Warriors, prefer horde with PVP Gear.
Post your AIM and I Will contact you.
