TWV- 85 Human Warrior/ OO!

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello MMOBay!

I am the Original Owner of this Account, Never traded, Never sold this account!
-ID Scan Included

85 Human Warrior, Epic Flight, Geared enough for Heroes.
Warriors are fairly OP now, with my current gear (Which isn't even heroic gear), I manage 10-15k Single Target on Bosses. Here is a SS from a boss I fought in Halls of Origin, Click Here

Has a 65 UD Shadow Priest Alt, has duel spec, almost 400 Engineering.

I am open to offers, post here and I will contact you

If you have no REP, or are not Paypal Verified DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. POST HERE, OR I WILL IGNORE YOU.

Armory Here
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
posting

---------- Post added 01-14-2011 at 06:59 PM ----------

posting
 
I'm reasonable with the price, great toon and safe account!

I'll be on AIM around 7pm EST !
 
Would be nice to get a price in the thread for easy "Shopping", Contacting.
I'm reasonable with prices, just hit me up on AIM.
Back
Top