SOLD Two LvL 34 Accts- 4 Drag 96-100% IV!! PICK UR Name! Verified MM $40

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(224 reviews)

Skyxbomb

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 223

(99.5%) (224 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 2, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I have a very nice high level 34 account for sale! I'm the original owner and a trusted member so you'll never worry about account being recovered.

Account has Dragonites with 96% 98% 98% 100% (85 Dratini candies) with 1.34 mil SD

The 100% Dragonite is like 200 CP so the candies won't be enough to max him out probably. Better off maxing out the other two.

Has 1600+ Eevee candies
Enough candies for Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise.
6-7 Gyarados with 90% and above IV. I believe it has two 98% IV Gyarados.

Sick account. Only reason why it's cheap is because I can't log in and farm dratini candies without making an in game name and that's very important to most buyers. Otherwise I could farm and max out the Dragonites while catching other rares and turn this into a real beast!

Skype-
skysdalimitx13
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top