• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
  • New Rules. Please review. Threads are being actively removed.
    https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/rules-update-prohibited-content.2769873/

Selling Twitch embedding service (Up to 3000 REAL viewers) + Control panel

Services
  1. View Bot
  3. Other

Stark246

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Member Since December 23, 2020
Trade Guardian Orders: 63
Total Feedback: 62
Greetings, i am providing an embedding service that allows you to get up to 3000 cheap real and stable viewers (not viewbots!) on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered while using it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

It works like this: There is a network of websites where people can watch tv shows and movies and i run ad rolls, content rolls with your stream embedded on those websites. All viewers on those websites are counted as viewers on twitch. And since they are real people, it's completely legal to do this type of promotion. Also, with this legal type of boosting your viewership you are not afraid of being banned for viewbotting (Cause you are not botting, you are doing a legal advertisement of your twitch channel)

Ready to show you a live demo on twitch with stable real viewers before you buy it

The price varies between 10$ and 140$+ per month, depending on the amount of viewers you want on your stream (Some of my clients are spending 10-20$ per month. It also depends on how many hours you stream per month).

You are getting a quality and a really cheap service. Plus you get full support through the discord and the money back guarantee if the service won’t work. Also, if you buy the embedding service, I will give you a 10% off on my twitch partner method https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitch-partner-method-100-tested.1829293/

Dm my manager @ Discord starkstore to buy
Or PM me here, but we are mostly on discord
My personal discord is Stark246, but it often has 1000 friends, i clear it, but sometimes it doesn't allow me to accept friend requests still, pls add my managers account @ starkstore cause i also has access to it.

I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legal i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal or crypto

------------------------

Also check our other services for twitch:

⭐ Twitch Real Chatters
- https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/%E2%AD%90-real-chatters-for-twitch-keep-your-chat-always-active.2062188/

⭐ Twitch Partner Method - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitch-partner-method-september-2021-still-works.1829293/

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Help

I’ve added on discord but it won’t let me pm you. Could you add me back? Interested in your service and help.

Last edited:
Stark246
Stark246
have added you, all good!
ip hash: ed52c320a9a738a2cadf28
Greetings! I'm interested in learning more about your services. Just added starkstore on discord

ip hash: 0951b57b71d8a6b218b651
Stark246
Stark246
perfect, yep, manager already responded im sure!
ip hash: ed52c320a9a738a2cadf28
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I have tried to grind for partner the last couple of years, but without luck. Now after a couple of months using Stark's service the partner contract is now accepted by Twitch. 5/5 stars service! I would recommend Stark for anyone struggling getting Partner.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-19 061137.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 061137.png
    453.9 KB
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I was working towards partner for months and kept getting denied but stark was able to help me get partner and help grow my community in just a little over a month of time! https://imgur.com/a/jYfzkka

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    302.7 KB
Sent you a friend request on Discord from ShooterJM if you're still offering the embedded service.

ip hash: 6bbb0a6fe4a59b54322eb6
Hello, I am trying to add you but the friend won't go through. Returning customer, also sent you a PM regarding this.

ip hash: 8719e069723bfb1f8af700
Hi added you to discord and sent you a PM interested to take your service on.

ip hash: 6bdfc53aa876fb32bf9106
Hii , I have sent a friend request on discord , id like to get more information thanks in advance.

ip hash: 5b35eea45303d83b33925b
I send out a friend request to lionads#5549 on discord, i am interested in pricing etc.

ip hash: 287c45c905baa95fb5df9c
Stark246
Stark246
Have accepted 👍
ip hash: 352e121db846c8ccc899d2
Anyway the live viewers can be followers?

ip hash: c398563578e551909f7f2c
Stark246
Stark246
We are developing this solution now. Will be ready in January
ip hash: 352e121db846c8ccc899d2
Hey, an update. We are replying on the new discord at lionads#5549

Cause main account at Stark246#6863 got the limits on friend requests

ip hash: 16f9cc95858a3c6d3734e4
Such an amazing service stark is very helpful and will answer all your questions… this is such a great service for growing on twitch and he helps you above and beyond

ip hash: d9fe16c3da477190900b51
Prices??

ip hash: 421b01811508a9307049f1
Stark246
Stark246
Hey, please add me on my discord, I’ll provide full information @ Stark246#6863 (First S is capital)
ip hash: 556e44c604edcc72d975d4
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Partner

I made twitch partner with the help of this panel, stark is very helpful, knowledgeable and genuine person, he will talk you through it all and is always available if you have any issues, 100% recommended, thank you stark

Send me your discord

ip hash: d9192e09ed90d28d646be5
Stark246
Stark246
Hey, my discord is Stark246#6863 (First S in Stark is a capital S)

best, Stark
ip hash: 759d2470595cd9bd0948e4
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service

He was very helpful and professional, he also offered detailed information about his services.

hi, do you still offer this service? I just added you on Discord so we can chat. Also, would be great to see a demo first and some prices. Thanks

ip hash: 04a4941c2536e742f617b9
Stark246
Stark246
Have added! And sure np, we can do a demo
ip hash: 99060000e91a31a03af187
A
AlenNguyen
Very interested in your service. Just added you on discord!
ip hash: e896f78bffc2f947722ec9
Stark246
Stark246
Have added 👍
ip hash: 21e7f880510a1cc836eff1
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Got Partner

This guy gives you the best advise on how to make it to twitch partner. He also has a great reliable service.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very helpful, provides routinely updates and is quick in responding.

Excellent service for Twitch, very, VERY quick in responding to questions and other things if brought up and would recommend the service to anyone. Improves your analytics a lot with REAL viewership and can help you surpass many others starting out or not doing well on Twitch analytically. In general, very helpful and resourceful and a pleasure to work and get services from.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Absolutely Goated

100% legit. I was skeptical at first, but it is legitimately a great investment and you can rest assured you will be treated better than a customer could ask for.

* IMPORTANT! * My borther and my uncle are from Ukraine, i support them with money transfers these days. Now its extremely hard to find ways to transfer money, cause of sanctions.. But we still have crypto. Please dont think that all Russian people are bad. Many of us have families in Ukraine now! And we are as worried as you are!! I hope you will get my message. I hate the whole situation that is going on in the world now.. But we can't do much.. Sadly.. * IMPORTANT! *

Greetings, i am providing an embedding service that allows you to get up to 3000 cheap real and stable viewers (not viewbots!) on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered while using it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

It works like this: There is a network of websites where people can watch tv shows and movies and i run ad rolls, content rolls with your stream embedded on those websites. All viewers on those websites are counted as viewers on twitch. And since they are real people, it's completely legal to do this type of promotion. Also, with this legal type of boosting your viewership you are not afraid of being banned for viewbotting (Cause you are not botting, you are doing a legal advertisement of your twitch channel)

Ready to show you a live demo on twitch with stable real viewers before you buy it

The price varies between 10$ and 140$+ per month, depending on the amount of viewers you want on your stream (Some of my clients are spending 10-20$ per month. It also depends on how many hours you stream per month).

You are getting a quality and a really cheap service. Plus you get full support through the discord and the money back guarantee if the service won’t work. Also, if you buy the embedding service, I will give you a 10% off on my twitch partner method https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitch-partner-method-100-tested.1829293/

Dm me @ Discord Stark246#6863 (First S is Capital) to buy
Or PM me here

I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legal i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal or crypto

------------------------

Also check our other services for twitch:

⭐ Twitch Real Chatters
- https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/%E2%AD%90-real-chatters-for-twitch-keep-your-chat-always-active.2062188/

⭐ Twitch Partner Method - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitch-partner-method-september-2021-still-works.1829293/
I added you on discord hmu

ip hash: 43c50844b4dae6bafbf1c4
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very helpful, well spoken, hopped on a call and closed the deal

Highly recommend his Twitch services.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Really good and useful

I bought this service being slightly skeptical at the start but after the using the panel and getting the views, i was thrilled. The views are real and helped me get more people on my stream which was brilliant.

I recommend this to anyone trying to grow their channel.

Hi Eveyone, this Service works really as described. I am using his livestream viewers service, for about 2 Weeks. Amazing Service, and Chatters are really delivered as described too. you can What this on my channel: