• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
  • Please vote about "hand farmed gold" claims. Vote here.

Selling Twitch embedding service (Up to 3000 REAL viewers) + Control panel

Services
  1. View Bot
  3. Other

Stark246

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 100%
Member Since December 23, 2020
Total Feedback: 55
Unique Feedback: 51
* IMPORTANT! * My borther and my uncle are from Ukraine, i support them with money transfers these days. Now its extremely hard to find ways to transfer money, cause of sanctions.. But we still have crypto. Please dont think that all Russian people are bad. Many of us have families in Ukraine now! And we are as worried as you are!! I hope you will get my message. I hate the whole situation that is going on in the world now.. But we can't do much.. Sadly.. * IMPORTANT! *

Greetings, i am providing an embedding service that allows you to get up to 3000 cheap real and stable viewers (not viewbots!) on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered while using it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

It works like this: There is a network of websites where people can watch tv shows and movies and i run ad rolls, content rolls with your stream embedded on those websites. All viewers on those websites are counted as viewers on twitch. And since they are real people, it's completely legal to do this type of promotion. Also, with this legal type of boosting your viewership you are not afraid of being banned for viewbotting (Cause you are not botting, you are doing a legal advertisement of your twitch channel)

Ready to show you a live demo on twitch with stable real viewers before you buy it

The price varies between 10$ and 140$+ per month, depending on the amount of viewers you want on your stream (Some of my clients are spending 10-20$ per month. It also depends on how many hours you stream per month).

You are getting a quality and a really cheap service. Plus you get full support through the discord and the money back guarantee if the service won’t work. Also, if you buy the embedding service, I will give you a 10% off on my twitch partner method https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitch-partner-method-100-tested.1829293/

Dm me @ Discord Stark246#6863 (First S is Capital) to buy
Or PM me here

I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legal i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal or crypto

------------------------

Also check our other services for twitch:

⭐ Twitch Real Chatters
- https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/%E2%AD%90-real-chatters-for-twitch-keep-your-chat-always-active.2062188/

⭐ Twitch Partner Method - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitch-partner-method-september-2021-still-works.1829293/

Last edited:

kyle_96

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Hong Kong
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Banned - VPN Violation
PERFECT!

Was a bit expensive but definitely worth it tbh, way better than fake bots no one can tell the difference

ttvfortniteplayer

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
10/10 HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

10/10 SERVICE! Very cheap price for the service that you get. Worked very well with me through discord, and continually walked me through setting my account and payment.

Helped fixed any problems that occurred quickly and easily!

Night582

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Short Review

The seller is very friendly, I asked him to show me a demo of the service and worked flawlessly!
Do not hesitate to ask questions from the seller he will answer most. Very worth the price.

LoftyO

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great seller, method actually works 100%

I was very skeptical at first because twitch services aren't always working properly but this seller took me and guided step by step on how to get it working. The method works 100% and I just tested it, its also legal as well so no worry about bans. Definitely recommend it, feel free to msg me about him. I 100% vouch. (Also really happy because he gave a good deal)
Really simple and actually works for once

useeds

💥EpicModerator💥💥Middleman💥
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Helpful

Kind, Helpful and Honest

Simon16

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Super efficient and awesome seller

As a buyer here, I had my fear of getting scammed or something related, but stark just made everything to efficient and comfortable for me, it’s insane how awesome of a person he is. I rate this experience a 20/10 because he truly went above and beyond for me!