[TW] Shield Hero 2x Raphtalia + 12 Summons available

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

abacatea12

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 129

(100%) (153 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
Sep 12, 2019
Last seen
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1621357187871.png

Welcome to Abacate Shop 🥑
If You're looking for a good variety of accounts for a good price and a GREAT customer service
You came into the right place!



Contact: Abacate#9719 or message me through epicnpc

I don't have discord nitro, Be careful with scammers!

Account 1 - 2x Raphtalia + 12 summons left
1621357313344.png

I'm new in the game, I don't know much about the characters, which account is the better for me?
R:
Add me on discord: Abacate#9719 I will be glad to help you with all the question you have about the game and the characters.
Which Payment Methods I can use to buy an account?
R:
At moment we only work with PayPal as payment method.
How do I know if you're trusted?
R:
You can check my confirmed feedbacks clicking here.
Are the accounts fresh/starters?
R:
Yes they're, all of them, the ones who isn't I'll make sure to let you know first.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller, Trustworthy.

Awesome seller, Trustworthy
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top