SOLD TTL 2000+ Main with Almost All Maxed Stats

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
Main
Total Level
TL 2000+
(37 reviews)

Upwards

Level 65

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(97.1%) (37 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 8, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling account with almost all maxed stats; I have a ton of other accounts and just looking to get rid of this one.
Has a 60m+ bank, 200+ QP, not many Diaries and not many Favours though. Maxed out house aswell.

Account can come cleaned or with bank; your choice. Mainly looking for Paypal FNF, but Crypto also works too.


Starting offer I've gotten thus far is $150.
Looking to trade either for an amazing pure + money or just straight money.

When you purchase email gets transferred to you and I have a decent reputation (I've sold 2 high end accounts on another game that I have never even attempted to recover and it's been well over a year)

I can provide more information if ya want.



bankmoney.png
stats.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still available?
 
C
If it’s still available I’ll buy right now :)
Up still for sale; need to get rid of this selling for $150 now.
 
Up, please don't message if you aren't interested in actually purchasing. $200 its yours.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
What’s your discord?
 
I got a $230 offer now, Im gonna hold off.
I can match it but if you aren’t interested I understand. Thanks
If you can $250 I'll take that. That's pretty A/w for me to be honest I don't care about the account that much
If I’m going to do friends and family, can you at least take 240 so that way it evens out for me? I’ll have to pay Some fees, so if you’re willing to do that I would be OK with it. The main reason I’m really interested in your account to studio reputation of not recalling accounts. It’s really risky but if not, I would have to wait till I get paid tomorrow in order to do it comfortably
I’ll offer 160 for it today if you can do it.
 
200 and deal
Deal.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top