Transferring Character Question.. Please read

Not Recently Bumped

gxpark1234

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 89

(100%) (89 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 5, 2007
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello.. I'm wondering if anyone has a answer for this. If I was to transfer a lvl 60 character to a fresh account and I botted it to 70. And lets say Blizz caught be botting on the fresh accounts character. Will they ban both accounts the original and fresh account?? Sorry if this doesnt make sense.. but I just woke up. Anyone?
 
I dont think so...ive power leveled a mage to 70 on one account (he got banned, the 3 day) and I later transfered the 60 warrior that was also on the account to a new account, botted him to 70 (and only got the first warning), if its hard to understand because im not sure how to really write this, contact me RHCP4374
 
Back
Top