Allen 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 14, 2023 #1 Hello, Just as the title mentions, I was wondering if I could possibly transfer credits from one account to another in EpicNPC. Thanks.
Hello, Just as the title mentions, I was wondering if I could possibly transfer credits from one account to another in EpicNPC. Thanks.
The Integrity Middleman 4320 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 14, 2023 #2 There is no option to transfer credits to other accounts. It was possible before but was discontinued.
There is no option to transfer credits to other accounts. It was possible before but was discontinued.
Allen 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 14, 2023 #3 The Integrity said: There is no option to transfer credits to other accounts. It was possible before but was discontinued. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Do you think it's possible to ask an administrator to manually deduct it from one account and manually add it to another?
The Integrity said: There is no option to transfer credits to other accounts. It was possible before but was discontinued. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Do you think it's possible to ask an administrator to manually deduct it from one account and manually add it to another?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jun 14, 2023 #4 No, I'm sorry, credits can't be transferred between accounts.
Allen 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 14, 2023 #5 Got it. No worries. Thanks for answering.