Trading Trading Steam Account for RL Steam Gift/Key

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No
(79 reviews)

Trade Guardian Orders: 31

(95.8%) (79 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 6, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - TG 142504 dispute
I'm looking to trade my main rl steam account for a rl gift/key for my new main steam account since I can't buy it on steam anymore. I sadly do not have OG email for this account. This account isn't very stacked item wise but has the basics (fennec, all legacy items, some tournament items, team vitality goal explosion). Can be linked to xbox, playstation, switch, etc.

1720810310168.png
1720810320348.png
1720810338523.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top