WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm trading my Fortnite account that has plenty of legendary skins and other stuff.
The account also has awesome stuff in Save The World (Fortnite PvE version. Powerlevel 127) which has the Ultimate Edition (no longer available to buy). Check down below for the Screenshots.
On the same account, there is also a Dauntless account and a level 27 Rogue Account with Twitch Prime Legendary Skin - Heist Dima/ The King Epic Emote. Check down below for the Screenshots.
I'm also considering trading for a great CoD Mobile account with legendary/Mythic skins and such.
If you're interested Pm me here or Discord: Kaarek#4922
I have posted all the items owned in the account besides the icons and screen loadings, too many to go through and unimportant.
P.S. I don't go first and if you're in doubt. The feedback in my profile should help you get an idea of how easy our trade will be.
Save The World Screenshots:
Some Dauntless Screenshots
Rogue Company Screenshots
The account also has awesome stuff in Save The World (Fortnite PvE version. Powerlevel 127) which has the Ultimate Edition (no longer available to buy). Check down below for the Screenshots.
On the same account, there is also a Dauntless account and a level 27 Rogue Account with Twitch Prime Legendary Skin - Heist Dima/ The King Epic Emote. Check down below for the Screenshots.
I'm also considering trading for a great CoD Mobile account with legendary/Mythic skins and such.
If you're interested Pm me here or Discord: Kaarek#4922
I have posted all the items owned in the account besides the icons and screen loadings, too many to go through and unimportant.
P.S. I don't go first and if you're in doubt. The feedback in my profile should help you get an idea of how easy our trade will be.
Save The World Screenshots:
Some Dauntless Screenshots
Rogue Company Screenshots
Last edited:
