• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Trading my idv account for genshin impact instant accept for venti

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

ValdenVomit

Level 17

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 9, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Venti <3
ED095211-8423-4F0E-B8B6-80EE93147F9D.jpeg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
they scammed me.

They took my venti, hu tao, qiqi, and diluc account. I got their IDV account. Everything was fine for 2 days, and then today, they went into my Twitter and unbinded it from the IDV account. I know it was them, because the IP address that I got it binded to was the same as the one that changed it today, and I hadn't had problems before hand.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i have venti,xiao and others, my disc is femelika#3765
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hello!! im trading an account with venti, hu tao, qiqi, and diluc!! if ur interested please add me on discord: chiaki#9482
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top