• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Trading MSP Moviestarplanet acc for GAIA acc

Not Recently Bumped

Leilaaec

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 27, 2016
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I've spent alot of money on my msp account. It has:


  • 79 animations
  • 71 pages of clothing
  • lots of rares
  • 88 Diamonds
  • 2,800 coins
  • lots of vip clothing
  • Jury member

Looking for a gaia account. I just started gaia so I wont know what clothing/items are like OMG SUPER RARE 1BIL.. lmao I just want an acc with alot of cute clothing. Email me at [email protected] or for a quicker response kik me. My kik is Leilaaec.

PS: Ive seen all the storebought clothing on gaia. They aren't that impressive. If possible I would like items that are not available anymore :) Just msg me and we can work something out! :)
 
Back
Top