WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - VPN Violation
hello! im getting a little sick of idv so I've decided to look for a genshin account to trade for.
itd be ideal for at least one of these characters on the genshin account: diluc, venti, zhongli, or childe
these characters aren't 100% needed, and im open for more offers. it'll be an automatic trade if there's diluc or venti though.
my idv account is on IOS NA/EU. I have 5s skins, with one limited. The S skins are golden ratio, Cheshire Cat, red riding hood, azrael, and the detective s skin.
It also comes with a few accessories and 10 A skins. I have 2 pages of survivors unlocked and 3 hunters including Joseph, wu chang, and axe boy.
if you have any question, you can contact me via discord or instagram
discord: artemis#2230
instagram: sczcya
itd be ideal for at least one of these characters on the genshin account: diluc, venti, zhongli, or childe
these characters aren't 100% needed, and im open for more offers. it'll be an automatic trade if there's diluc or venti though.
my idv account is on IOS NA/EU. I have 5s skins, with one limited. The S skins are golden ratio, Cheshire Cat, red riding hood, azrael, and the detective s skin.
It also comes with a few accessories and 10 A skins. I have 2 pages of survivors unlocked and 3 hunters including Joseph, wu chang, and axe boy.
if you have any question, you can contact me via discord or instagram
discord: artemis#2230
instagram: sczcya
