- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I'm trading an NA AR36 genshin impact account with venti, diluc with aquila favonia and skyward atlas. It's an unlinked account that can be played on mobile or PC
Mainly LF an advanced IDV account with limited skins as well as a few S tier survivor skins (leaning towards female survivor ones), nothing too specific but must be NA/EU IOS!! Reply with offers and I'll dm you my discord if I'm interested
Mainly LF an advanced IDV account with limited skins as well as a few S tier survivor skins (leaning towards female survivor ones), nothing too specific but must be NA/EU IOS!! Reply with offers and I'll dm you my discord if I'm interested
