• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Trading Genshin acc with Venti, Jean and 5* blade for Identity V account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

gerrykeay

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jul 28, 2020
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, hi!! Since I don't grind that much in Genshin anymore, I've decided to trade my account. It can be both ios/android, i just want it to be na/eu. And please, don't offer accounts with no limited skins/less than 10 A skins.

I'll be playing it daily to farm primogems and make a few more pulls in Childe's banner until someone make an offer! But if you want me to hold it for you, let me know and I'll farm but not spent it at all.

Extra info:
+AR30
Full Constellation Xiangling.
(Almost) Full Constellation Barbara.

Screenshot_2020-11-11-23-23-36-663_com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-11-23-23-56-080_com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-11-23-24-12-475_com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2020-11-11-23-23-56-080_com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-11-23-23-56-080_com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.jpg
    1.1 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
627893BF-E197-494A-81CA-53F60D3C720B.jpeg

my discord is ellie#4610!! i am ios and na/eu
 
G
I've added you!!
Ios/asia also has some skins on naeu limited is danganronpa skins 11A with installment for the bride but not finished- cuz i went broke
F5EB06FD-8B11-4DBC-A631-7C35715594AD.jpeg
57F32B2B-7EEA-435D-8E15-592894354B9C.jpeg
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top