This is a decked out Wrathful Gladiator Elemental Shaman! All of his gear slots are filled with Wrathful Gladiator (5/5 [Main pieces - Chest, Hands, Legs, Head, and Relentless Shoulders])!!! His offslots are up to date with the newest gear to date (Veteran - I.E. ~ Wrathful Items)
-Totems
-Bloodlust
-Nature Spells
Things only that come with a Shaman
Check him out! Pulls tons of damage in random Heroic Dungeons, and is not unknown on the Server's PVP side.
Weapons (Main hand and off hand) are equipped with Wrathful Gear, as well as the
rangedweapon/relic/wand.
Payment can be made via verified paypal and some reputation, or Western Union.
This is my account, I've owned it and controlled it since day 1.
I have all 3 of the keys (vanilla, burning crusade, and wotlk)
An ID will be sent if requested

Folarnbekss @ Tichondrius - World of Warcraft
Looking for 2 Cataclysm keys
OR
3 gamecards
OR
Cataclysm keys
-Totems
-Bloodlust
-Nature Spells
Things only that come with a Shaman
Check him out! Pulls tons of damage in random Heroic Dungeons, and is not unknown on the Server's PVP side.
Weapons (Main hand and off hand) are equipped with Wrathful Gear, as well as the
rangedweapon/relic/wand.
Payment can be made via verified paypal and some reputation, or Western Union.
This is my account, I've owned it and controlled it since day 1.
I have all 3 of the keys (vanilla, burning crusade, and wotlk)
An ID will be sent if requested

Folarnbekss @ Tichondrius - World of Warcraft
Looking for 2 Cataclysm keys
OR
3 gamecards
OR
Cataclysm keys
