M Melpo 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Spain Multiple Accounts 1 Jul 3, 2022 #1 Submit Feedback Trading this eternal aurora acc! Lf: offers Dm at Melmel#4384 if you’re interested! Attachments B5165C6D-FAB9-45A0-8F78-7B72027042A9.png 4.8 MB Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
idk952 I Jul 11, 2022 Melpo said: Trading this eternal aurora acc! Lf: offers Dm at Melmel#4384 if you’re interested! Click to expand... Click to collapse... Would you take an account with 9 s tiers I have been looking for an eternal aurora for so long K I have eternal Aurora and abyss and nidhogg my discord is fruity#7302
Melpo said: Trading this eternal aurora acc! Lf: offers Dm at Melmel#4384 if you’re interested! Click to expand... Click to collapse... Would you take an account with 9 s tiers I have been looking for an eternal aurora for so long
Dinezz D Jul 4, 2022 Hello! Do you take a 19x5 Genshin acc for this acc? M No sorry i don’t like genshin