• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Trading account with lots of limited ed. skins for Pink + Atlantic Mercy acc

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Ambao

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 6, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
What I want: Hello, looking for an account that has the Pink, Atlantic, Snow Angel, OWL grey & white, Dr. Ziegler (not necessary if trade happens quickly), and Camo Mercy skins. Other skins that I'd like to have included are Bastet/Gingerbread/Cybermedic/Haroeris Ana, Vampire/Combat Medic Baptiste, Peppermint Bark/Goats Brig, 2020 Pacific/Nano D.VA, Good & Evil Echo, Kerrigan/Noire Widow, 2020 Atlantic Rein, Pachimari/Frosty Roadhog (also depends on time of trade), Maestro Sigma, Demon Hunter Sombra, Comic Book Tracer, Alien Zarya, and Zen-Nakji Zenyatta.

What I have:
Free Battletag change
221 OWL credits
4810 in-game credits
1632 comp points
Silver 3 star border at level 63
Going to list all limited time, special, etc. skins per character here that I currently have:
Ana: Gingerbread, Bastet, Haroeris
Ashe: Mardi Gras, Deadlock
Baptiste: Vampire, Terracotta, Combat Medic
Bastion: Sand Castle, Brick, Overgrown
Brig: Stone, Peppermint Bark
Cassidy/McCree: Xiake, Masked Man
D.VA: Nano, 2020 Pacific All-Stars
Doomfist: Monk
Echo: Ragdoll, Bird of Paradise, Good & Evil
Genji: Contenders Home, Contenders Away
Hanzo: Kyo Gisha
Junkrat: Inferno, Elf,
Lucio: Corredor, Dance Party Emote
Mei: Bear
Mercy: Snow Angel, Atlanta Reign Home & Away, Florida Mayhem Home & Away, Hangzhou spark Home & Away, Houston Outlaws Home & Away, LA Gladiators Home & Away, OWL grey and white, Seoul Dynasty Home & Away, Shanghai Dragons Home & Away, Toronto Defiant Home & Away, Dr. Ziegler, All Legendary skins
Orisa: Ice Cream
Pharah: Security Chief
Reaper: Imperial Guard, Blackwatch Reyes
Reinhardt: 2020 Atlantic All-Stars
Roadhog: Frosty, Pachimari
Sigma: Carbon Fiber, Maestro
Soldier 76: Strike Commander Morrison
Sombra: Fantasma, Demon Hunter,
Symmetra: Holi, Marammat
Torbjorn: Rustclad
Tracer: Union Jack, Wooltide, Comic Book, Slipstream
Widowmaker: Fleur de Lis
Winston: Ancient Bronze, Flying Ace
Wrecking Ball: Paper Cutting, 8 Ball
Zenyatta: Subaquatic, Zen-Nakji
Golden Guns: Ana, Ashe, D.VA, Doomfist, Mei, Mercy, Sombra

Let me know if you're interested! I can show screenshots, etc. and answer any more questions you have. Private message me here and I'll give discord.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey I have a account with pink mercy and dr Ziegler + gold gun!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top