Selling Trading 149x5 c6 nahida,c2 odette,c2 lauma,c2 nicole, c2 mavuika,etc for Wuwa

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
  3. Asia
  4. SEA
Original Owner
Yes

Juestine

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
May 2, 2022
Last seen
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Trading this account for:
  • Wuthering Waves/ Genshin Impact / Honkai Star Rail / ZZZ

Mostly looking for either of these or good offers:

  • collector type (female based)
  • sequence based (on supports or pretty dps). Example: Denia, Chisa, Shorekeeper, Lily, Aemeath, etc
  • I accept any server besides Asia unless overpay (I want Europe/Na/Sea).

I can add money (Euro or usd) for bigger accounts if needed.

Images:
Dm me on epicnpc or

Discord: Juestine
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: juestine
ID# 1154061548151640105
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Back
Top