Tradez Botting Services - CHEAP - FAST - SAFE! Power/Honorleveling + Raiding Service

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

tradezomg

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 64

(100%) (66 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 12, 2007
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Tradez Botting Services - CHEAP - FAST - SAFE! Power/Honorleveling + Raiding Service

Before I start I want to say: I HAVE NEVER GOT AN ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY BANNED, ONLY 1 TEMP BAN YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF AH EXPLOITING!

The chances your account are banned are almost 0. IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED IN THE PAST - USE THIS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you DON'T have any suspensions on your account, the maximum penalty you should receive is a TEMP BAN!

Hello MMOBAY! I have been powerleveling for quite some time now, but I have been limited to doing so on mmobay because of their verification. I have acquired the required items to receive a mmobay Verification and thus allowing me to provide powerleveling to all of this forum. I do bot the accounts, but I also throw in a little hand leveling throughout the leveling process for authentication. If you are buying a powerleveling service, I have custom scripts to allow it to level your via Dungeons/PvP/Quests. It does ALL three of these actions during most leveling processes to provide a more player like feel.

TWO TYPES OF LEVELING:
SPEED - Botted for 18+ Hours a day w/ relogs (THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET IT DONE, I DO THIS FOR MY OWN ACCOUNTS!)
SECURITY - Botted MAXIMUM of 12 Hours a day (This will be much slower considering the playtime is cut by 6+ hours. But if you are unsure of the bot and prefer to almost virtually take no chance, this is the package for you.)

I personally recommend speed because I will be on your account for less time and it also gets it done faster.

Listed below are various packages that I have predetermined the prices for:

1-60 - $25
1-70 - $55
1-80 - $90
1-85 - $110
Also Custom levels PL

1000 HONOR - $3
4000 HONOR - $10

Leveling prices are negotiable if you have a reason for it to be so. HONOR IS NOT.

I can also twink characters with PvP Honor - Message for quote.

I can RAID FOR YOU. I am an experienced player, I have played 2300+ in Arenas and have been in almost every endgame content since WoW started. Also Message for a quote.

Need gold? NO PROBLEM! I can farm for you, although there is more of a risk considering I am selling items VIA AH. - Message for quote.

I can pretty much do anything, if you need someone to hand do something I can, but I WILL NOT level a character, I am too tired of doing that and plan never to again.

Terms of Service:

1. If you logon to your account at any time during the leveling process and your account gets banned, you will NOT be refunded.

2. If you we're to receive a TEMP BAN you can continue the services or I will refund you for the services uncompleted.

3. If you we're to receive a PERMA BAN I can either refund you 75% of package price or level your character to the required level you purchased on a new account you supply (REMEMBER THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS BAN FROM MY SERVICES IS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE HAD A SUSPENSION!)

4. YOU SHOULD NEVER RECEIVE A PERMANENT BAN!

5. All Sales are FINAL

6. I am based out of North Carolina of the USA - I also can mask my IP to a location near you if you feel that is needed.

7. Your account will be BOTTED unless otherwise specified.


AIM - Tradezomg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • ltc,xmr,xrp,doge,usdt,eth
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Not allowed to offer account services unless you are TrustWho or MMOBay Verified. Locked.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top