• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Trade s4 pro account for lol lvl 30 account

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Morocco
Member Since
Nov 12, 2016
Last seen
Country
Morocco
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey,I have a lvl 74 S4 league pro account with very strong Fp weapons and sets with 3 esper sets pm me for more detail.

I want a lvl 30 Lol account with enough champs and skins to match my S4 account.I dont care about the rank,I just want champs and skins and the runes!
Thank you!! ^-^

Dont forget to Pm me to know more about my S4 accounts!:):)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello i have a good smurf lvl 30 account with a lot of champions and nice skins if u intressed add me on skype

kawar65 (ruffy as avatar)
 
Back
Top