EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

SOLD Trade HI3 to gbf hl mid game/end game

ZyMon

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
hi, i want trade my Hi3 SEA account to gbf hl mid game/end game
bind fb, phone and mihoyo
can't give fb because still used but give mihoyo account
Lf: someone who want trade even i can't give fb account and willing take risk

discord: don't used discord anymore because i get scam
line: 243601134756

Last edited:
ip hash: 181ecb24d1783c716a18c8

ZyMon

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
maybe you can buy account gbf from someone then trade with my account :')

ip hash: 93c478d26958abb390ea8e

ZyMon

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
maybe $50 ? if you don't serious forget this

Last edited:
ip hash: a31a81bb6a6600a8cdcc47

ZyMon

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
here the pict:
have gk+wp, 6s,ve+wp but don't have any good stigma, not a whale account so please understand

only give you my mihoyo account not fb account, i don't used mm because not have paypal or credit card. already tried trade but no one interested because binded

Last edited:
ip hash: e1645afcfc2f3f8d62ed0f

ZyMon

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
i think my account not equal to your account because you have many grand chara, limited chara, costume, flb eternal and 3 murg. So please think more for my hi3 account because i not used mm only give you mihoyo account if use then fee from you

you can get account that more worth than this account, if you sell your account to buy someone account

Last edited:
ip hash: dcf4470254efe4a76da0b8
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Well if your acc is strong then im ok with this (have to ask my honkai friend first lol) since im not playing gbf anymore and want a new game. I lost a gbf acc though paypal scam before so i kidda avoid selling. Just doing it for hobby now even if i lose value. Give me time i'll think about this :D

ip hash: 81c53c0233e003e8f7509e

ZyMon

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
well, my account is like a new hl account with limited chara and still basic grid in gbf but in hi3 need stigma, weapon, strong chara or farm to rank SSS and daily abbyss

same my gbf account got scammed because want trade fgo with many ssr so i get scammed :LOL:. now i still build from bottom for my reroll account from anniv.
really want do ubaha hl but afraid because still basic grid in my gbf account that get scammed. maybe you can teach me

Last edited:
ip hash: f0a1ce57e07cef385fa88a
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Can you list all of your S and A char for me :D , notible weapon and stig too so i can check , im ok with grinding , since start with a too OP acc can lead to to boredom more quickly lol. And about Ubaha hl , even though my water grid is done , hell even my light is strong enough for it. But i’ve never try one. So my acc dont have any ultima weapon lol

ip hash: 81c53c0233e003e8f7509e

ZyMon

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
S rank: kiana GK and KMB, Theresa VE, Kallen 6s
A rank with rank SS: yae miko, theresa VP
A rank: have many except rita
weapon: blood embrance for VE, key void for kiana gk, sakura blossom for Miko, oath judah for VP
stigma: lier scarlet b, kepler m b, einstein band t, tesla band m

you can talk to your honkai friend if my account worth or not for your account. your friend maybe say not to trade because it binded with fb and phone so he can change password using phone or login with fb even you already have my account

same here got bored because i will have a exam after this year so i want trade it

Last edited:
ip hash: 69475617d64d488d1a645e