J jok3rl3tal3z 52 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 10, 2023 #1 When I try to get into a tg thread I keep getting this error. Anyone else have this problem ?
Angel Middleman 7882 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Croatia Multiple Accounts 2 Apr 10, 2023 #2 jok3rl3tal3z said: When I try to get into a tg thread I keep getting this error. Anyone else have this problem ? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Yes, there is a issue with TG chat but should be resolved soon
jok3rl3tal3z said: When I try to get into a tg thread I keep getting this error. Anyone else have this problem ? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Yes, there is a issue with TG chat but should be resolved soon
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 10, 2023 #3 What is the thread URL?
J jok3rl3tal3z 52 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 10, 2023 #4 EpicNPC said: What is the thread URL? Click to expand... Click to collapse... https://www.epicnpc.com/chat/?type=tg&group=2879651
EpicNPC said: What is the thread URL? Click to expand... Click to collapse... https://www.epicnpc.com/chat/?type=tg&group=2879651
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 10, 2023 #5 I can't replicate the issue. When I log into your account and click that link, the TG chat loads. You're unable to access that TG chat?
I can't replicate the issue. When I log into your account and click that link, the TG chat loads. You're unable to access that TG chat?
Angel Middleman 7882 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Croatia Multiple Accounts 2 Apr 10, 2023 #6 EpicNPC said: I can't replicate the issue. When I log into your account and click that link, the TG chat loads. You're unable to access that TG chat? Click to expand... Click to collapse... We all had issues but looks like is working now
EpicNPC said: I can't replicate the issue. When I log into your account and click that link, the TG chat loads. You're unable to access that TG chat? Click to expand... Click to collapse... We all had issues but looks like is working now